10.05.2006

a dream

In the city, at night, going from parking lot to parking lot, to parked cars with their doors open, looking for refuge, a place to sleep, but each lot and each car was threatened and controlled by looters and thugs. Complete anarchy. I was sitting in one car, nervous and afraid, with a guy who showed me an egg-shaped globe that had golden, wet, flesh-like patches on it, which he was applying, and he was only a child, and I thought that these patches were somehow the source of all corruption... I finally found "home" and was on the second story of my building and was looking through the mute glass at the life outside. Paramedics and passerby suddenly started running, I heard women screaming, and shots rang out in the air. I ducked behind a column. Just society falling apart, I thought, and marveled at how I was already used to it.

0 Compliments:

Post a Comment

<< Home